Nursery 2: Rising 2 Yr Olds
Our separate Nursery website contains much more information specifically about our Nursery. Please click here to be redirected.
Waverley Nursery 2 offers childcare for children for children moving up into their 2nd year of age in a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment. We offer highly flexible childcare provision with a choice of drop-off and collection times. Care is available 07:30hrs - 18:00hrs, either 51 weeks a year or just term-time only. The Nursery has a range of pick up and collections times to enable working and busy families to match their childcare needs to their family schedule.
Waverley Nursery is an educational Nursery providing not only childcare but educating the children through their Early Year’s development. Our goal is to ensure that Waverley children get the best possible start in life and can read, write and spell basic works before they “graduate” onto “Big School” at the age of 4.
Waverley has an on-site kitchen where all food is cooked fresh each day by our own chefs, including daily freshly baked bread, home-made salads and fruit bowls, and desserts and cakes. If your child is in our care for breakfast, lunch or tea then they will be provided a meal.
Drop-Off Times: choose from 07:30hrs, 08:00hrs or 08:30hrs.
Collection Times: choose from 15:30hrs, 16:45hrs and 18:00hrs.
Fees and What's Included:
Choose from a range of session times. Our daily fees include all meals and snacks (a hot freshly prepared meal and pudding by our on-site chefs at lunchtime and tea-time), formula milk, cows’ milk, nappies, wipes and cream.
Breakfast is included for children arriving by 08:15hrs.
To view our fees, please view our Admissions and Fees page or click here.
Why is Nursery 2 special for your child?
- Educating your child through their Early Years Development
- Benefitting from the facilities of a top-ranked UK Prep School
- Dedicated care from approximately 15 months: children develop very quickly from one to two years so specific development needs are catered for
- Experienced and fully qualified staff work from 07:30hrs to 18:00hrs: providing the highest level of care and continuity throughout the day
- Daily outdoor activities in our unique learning environment
- A welcoming, spacious and bright room for your child to explore: providing a comforting, homely and stimulating space
- Weekly Woodland Walk experiences to our fantastic natural outdoor space: a unique environment in which to explore and grow
- Toy and treasure baskets at child’s level: allowing children to make independent choices
- Nappies, baby wipes and nappy cream provided: giving convenience of high quality products
Please visit our photo gallery for more images of our nursery children at play, with staff, in their rooms and outdoors.