Covid Testing for Primary School Parents and Households
On Sunday 28th February 2021, the Government announced that parents, households, childcare and support bubbles of primary and secondary-age pupils in England will have access to twice weekly rapid lateral flow testing once schools reopen. Please see below some information about this:
- Rapid lateral flow tests can be carried out and processed at Shute End Civic Offices in Wokingham, Sindlesham Court test centre and Microsoft Campus in Thames Valley Park.
- Ordering online for home delivery if you cannot get to a rapid lateral flow test site. Click here to order via the Gov.uk website.
- PCR home tests kits are available to collect at Prospect Park, University of Reading.
For further information on all of the above, please click here to view the Wokingham Borough Council Information Sheet.
- For further information on how to access Rapid Lateral Flow Testing please click here via the Gov.uk website.
- Your employer may also be offering rapid lateral flow testing. Contact your employer to find out.
Primary school pupils are not currently required to be tested.
All Waverley staff are already being tested twice weekly. We are unable to offer tests for pupil households and support bubbles.